To enter your event just follow these steps in numerical order.
1) The first step is to select the state from the pull-down menu, in which the event is to be held. This must be done first.
2) Once the state has been selected, selection of available cities will be in the Select the City pull-down. Select the city in which the event is to be held.
3) Selecting the city will cause the Select the Facility pull-down to show available locations. These facilities are bowling alleys in the selected city, in the selected state. When the facility(bowling alley) is selected, the address will show up below the Location Selector.
4) Next, enter the tournament title, the full name of the tournament.
5) The start date of the tournament comes next. This is done by clicking into the space below the words “Start Date”. A calendar will appear. Click on the date in the calendar. Use the calendar navigation to move from month to month and year to year.
6) The end date is done in the same manner as the start date.
7) Your name goes in the space below the label. You can use any name. This tells the system who is entering the event into the calendar.
8) This box is THE most important entry in the submission. This is the web address for the tournament. This is the link to the actual tournament information and MUST be correct, in order for the event to be located by anyone using the calendar.
9) The tournament contact information goes here, plus a short description of the tournament itself, if available. This contact information is the telephone contact, email, mailing address, and/or other contact information, for the tournament itself, such as director or sponsor contact. Careful not to repeat the location of and contact information of the bowling alley/facility here, unless they are the contact. Sometimes bowling alleys sponsor their own tournaments, in which case only a reference to the name of the facility is necessary, as their location information is already given.
10) The Category is optional. Not all categories are listed in the menu. If left, the default is General. Only the most common categories are included.
Check/Review your entry, and when ready, click the Submit button to enter your event for approval for the BowlingQuest Tournament Calendar.