The most up to date Bowling Tournament Calendar and Bowling Alley Information
Bourne out of love of game, compounded by lack of game.
BowlingQuest Tournament Finder App is in Beta version and ready for your scrutiny!
Versions of the TFinder App for Android 5.1 (Lollipop), 4.1.2 (Jellybean), 2.3 (Gingerbread), and Windows are ready.
Here’s what it looks like. For more, download the app.
The Windows version runs on your PC.
TFinder gives you the latest bowling tournament information from all over the US, updated automatically from the BowlingQuest Tournament Calendar, in a compact, dedicated format.
It’s easy to operate. Try it out.
We appreciate most feedback .
Bowling Alley Ratings
Fri, Oct 21 2016
You can now rate bowling alleys. There are 6 catagories. On each bowling alley’s page is where this can be done.
BowlingQuest on Facebook
- Sports Challenge Network Announces Launch of CMA Celebrity ChallengeSource: Press Release | Published on Thursday, May 15, 2014
- Country Music Association and Sports Challenge Network Announce PartnershipSource: Press Release | Published on Thursday, April 17, 2014
- Orange County Celebrity STARS and STRIKES Bowling Tournament Seeks to Raise Autism Awareness and Much Needed Funds to Help Children with AutismSource: Press Release | Published on Monday, November 7, 2011
- Perfect Game App for Bowlers announces Version 1.3Source: Press Release | Published on Thursday, February 3, 2011
- KnowledgetoAction Departments Go Head to Head in a Bowling CompetitionSource: Press Release | Published on Monday, October 18, 2010
- Lawn Bowls Clubs to Host Open Houses Around the BaySource: Press Release | Published on Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Dealing With Bowlers on Surrounding Lanes:
Yield to the bowler to your right if you’re both up at the same time.
Do not step onto your approach until the other bowlers on adjacent lanes have stepped off theirs.
Make sure you have no bowler on either side of you before you get ready to bowl.
Do not be on the approach while others are on their approaches on on either side of your lane.
Did You Know?
Ten pin bowling is not the only form of bowling. There is also 9-pin – Not to be confused with No-tap, where one knocks down 9 pins to get a strike. This game actually uses 9 pins arranged in a diamond pattern. The game is much older than ten pin and has a different set of rules. Click on the logo above to find out more about actual 9-Pin Bowling.
There is also
Candlepin and Duckpin bowling. They are played with different balls and pins than 10-pin bowling. Candlepin is most popular in the Canadian Maritime Provinces while Duckpin bowling is played in the Northeastern US and as far south and west as Indianapolis. Note the size and shapes of the pins as well as the small bowling ball.
A Swiss-system tournament is a non-eliminating tournament format which features a predetermined number of rounds of competition. Each competitor (team or individual) does not play every other. Check out these links: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament and http://www.printyourbrackets.com/swiss-style-tournament-brackets.html
Current Solar Data from NOAA
Click on tab to get detailed view
can relieve this poor fella’s toil.
New to Tournament Calendar
Monday February 29, 2016
The BowlingQuest Tournament Calendar has been updated to where you can enter your own tournament listings. It’s easy, fast, and free. Works on most smart phones too. Check it out.
Tournament listings that are in the calendar now appear in the Bowling Alley’s individual page.
We are accepting submissions, photos, and videos, so if you have an something you’d like to share, please feel free to submit.
Your feedback is essential–Your contributions are appreciated.
Last upd Fri Oct 21, 2016